Science Transfer Toolkit
The toolkit below provides products developed through the Science Transfer Program. These materials are free to download and use. If you have questions about any of these resources, please contact the science program.
Uses and Limitations of Environmental DNA (eDNA) in Fisheries Management
Project leader: Welsh, A.
- Cover sheet/background
- Infographic #1: Factors influencing eDNA in the environment
- Infographic #2: eDNA collection and analysis
- PowerPoint slide deck
- Public fact sheet
- Agency fact sheet
- Agency eDNA sampling guidance
- Positive eDNA Management Support Tree
Alternative barrier technologies: History as a control tool
Project leader: Zielinski, D.
Changes in nutrient status and energy flow through lower trophic levels: Implications for Great Lakes fishery managers
Project leader: Stewart, T.
- Completion report
- Workshop proceedings: Fisheries Management Implications of Lower Tropic Level Change
Accounting for potential effects on fish production from barrier removals to inform management decisions: an application of structured decision making.
Project leader: Jones, M.